What do we deposit and where?
Waste that belongs in none of the special-purpose bins is deposited in the black or grey bin for mixed household waste.
The following is deposited in black or grey bins:
- nappies and cat litter;
- cooled ashes and vacuum cleaner bags;
- textiles, leather and sewing waste;
- cassettes, films and photos;
- cork and rubber;
- ceramics, porcelain and bulbs;
- insulation and car glass.
Where does the collected waste go?
The remaining waste is deposited at the non-hazardous waste dump at Barje.
The regular removal of such waste is organised in all settlements within MOL and 99% of all inhabitants are included.
Approximately 700 tonnes of waste is deposited and 'incorporated' by the Barje dump each day.